Monday, January 16, 2012

Accomplishments! (Warning Picture Heavy)

Well it all started out on Saturday. I went to school to get some things done. Was hoping to only stay 2 hours...was there 4 and still brought home work to do. But, I did accomplish things at school and then had a lazy day yesterday. Today I got several things accomplished at home. But, the most important thing I did today was to get creative. Although, it was not for myself...I helped out a friend get things ready for her parent's 70th wedding anniversary party. I was so excited to be able to help her and show her how the cricut machine worked. She has been wanting a long time to see it in action. Was very happy we could get together and show her how all it 



Before Pictures at School


                       


After Pictures At School: Lesson Plans Done and Papers Ready to Copy!

                        
                       

Before:
What needed to get accomplished at home!


After!! So glad to have this done!


I know this one does not look completely done and it is not, but my friend arrived and I did not have any more time to work on this. But progress is being made! And for that I am thankful.


4 comments:

LisaB said...

WOW!!! Looks like you had a very busy weekend. Isn't it great when you get things Accomplished

S said...

You've been successful at clearing decks, haven't you. Congrats on that - your progress is clearly captured in those snaps.

Teresa said...

Thanks so much ladies...it feels great to be getting things done!

Carole P said...

If only you could send some of that drive over to me. I have plenty of cluttered spots that could use clearing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Makin' Cute Blogs