Some Good...Some Not so Good!
I am keeping up with the positive so that is coming first...
The Good Things Happening:
- I only have 16 days left until the end of the school year.
- We are leaving Saturday to visit family and witness the wedding of my cousin's beautiful baby girl.
- I had some minor out-patient surgery and it went well...just waiting on some results...but doc said all looked good.
- I was able to reconnect with a friend I have not been able to see in quite some time.
- My organization skills are picking up...but I am thinking they are going to have to take a back seat until school is out.
- And life is good!!!
Some Not so Good things...
- I had a not so great evaluation at school...this has been a rough year and I have done my best to do what I can do in a new grade level. Hopefully I can turn that evaluation around when I have a redo in a couple of weeks.
So all is going well for the most part in my life....Very busy with grandchildren playing ball so I will leave this post with the cute little guys I spend most of my spare time with.