Thursday, December 20, 2012

Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room




Only 5 more crafting days till Christmas!!! I hope you have gotten all your crafty presents complete or almost there! I had the need for a holiday card so thought I would whip out this snowman card....I cut him from Snow Friends and then dolled him up with some stickles,  plopped him on this absolutely adorable piece of paper I pulled out of a stashed stack in my Christmas pile of paper. Then, I added a snowflake button up in the top corner. It took all of about 5 minutes to whip out this card....mainly because I have a whole stash of Cricut cuts I keep on hand to use in a quick pinch! Hope you enjoy!


So head on over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my design team sisters have created to share with you. 






3 comments:

TeresaK said...

Teresa - your snowman card is just the cutest thing! I love that snowflake button you added! The Stickles just make him very festive!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Robin said...

super cute! Love it!

Robin
MCCR DT

Nancy said...

I'm trying to enter the Michelle's Craft Room 1 Year Anniversary giveaway and didn't see the post I saw on the other blogs.

I follow you via email subscription.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Makin' Cute Blogs