It was my turn to share my Scrapping/Crafting Goals over at Three Scrappy Gals. Check it out, it is a new challenge blog I am doing with 2 other friends. We will have challenges each month and give away blog candy monthly! You will make sure you want to follow along with us. So head over there to see what my scrapping and crafting goals are.
But, I thought I would share my other goals for the new year with you here! I have quite an extensive list of goals so I am hoping and praying I can stay on top of them this year!
- complete/execute at least 2 new food pins per month from my food related boards on Pinterest
- complete/execute at least 2 other pins per month from my non- food related boards on Pinterest
- create organizational/cleaning/routine schedule for maintaining my home
- stick to the above created schedule
- walk 30 minutes daily (weekdays)
- create new entry way display
- replace all kitchen towels/pot holders
- replace all bath towels
- try again for a container herb garden
- Spring Planting-new plants/flowers
- plant vegetable garden