You are here for the Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop. Please go to Lisa's blog to start. I cannot wait to see all of these awesome summer projects. You should have come from Sarah's blog.
I needed a Bee-utiful summer project for this blog hop. Thank goodness for these cause they help me get things done that I would like to do and help with motivation! So thank goodness for blog hops! So, I redecorated my bathroom about a year ago into a beachy themed bathroom. Well I have been meaning to add to the store bought items with some hand made ones ever since then. So here is phase 1. I will be showing you two pictures that I created to hang over the back of the toilet.
First, I sanded and painted some old picture frames, then I used Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge to cut the shells for the one frame and the light house for the other frame. I love how they turned out. Come back tomorrow to see the rest of the beachy decor in my little bathroom.
Now hop on over to Diana's blog to see her awesome summer project.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
5. Sheila- http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Jessica ~ http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
8. Angela - http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
9. Linda - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
10. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
12. Diana - www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Patti -http://www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
14. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
15. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/