Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scrapbook Blessing Club Challenge Day!

If you are looking for the Scrapbook Blessings Club June Card Kit...go here!


The challenge this time is to color...anyway you want to! I used my Tim Holtz Distress markers for the first time. I LOVED them!!! I did not put a sentiment on the card because I was unsure what I wanted to use it for...It is a super sweet card. I cannot wait to use it!

Tip: Distress markers are really easy to use! They create great depth on your designs. Don't be afraid of them.

I also used several dies on this card I have not had a chance to use...Hope you enjoy! And make sure to head to Scrapbook Blessings Club to enter the challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Makin' Cute Blogs