Sunday, June 29, 2014

Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge Day!

It is Challenge time over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! Thanks for stopping by and joining us! The sponsor of this wonderful challenge is A Day for Daisies. They are offering a digital stamp to one lucky winner of this challenge. You get an additional entry if you use one of the challenges from April-June. I used one in June where it was just to use a digital image and color it using your choice of medium.

So, I got out my Spectrum-Noir alcohol markers and colored this beautiful image in bright summer colors to match my paper.

Tip: Just keep practicing with those alcohol markers if you are new to this medium like I am.

Supplies:
A Day for Daisies Summer Breeze Digital Stamp
Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand Papers
Amy R. Sunny Sentiment Stamp Set
flower was just random from my stash



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Makin' Cute Blogs